The LD. 81/08 and subsequent amendments Agreement approved by Regions
State, on 21 December 2011, defines a company’s obligation for compliance with regard to
health and safety in the workplace.
QUOTALAVORO along with your technical staff is able to
support your business, and adapt it to legislative obligations, enabling you to improve the way
Discover our consultation areas
- Undertaking the office of Prevention and Protection Services Manager
- Support for the Election of the Workers’ Saftey Representative
- Drafting of risk assesment (DVR) and interogations to the DVR
- Drafting of Emergency and Evacuation Plans
- Drafting of Evacuation Plans
- Drafting of Safety and Coordination Plans and DUVRI’ s (One Document for the
- Evaluation of Interfering Risks)
- Undertaking the office of Qualified Medic and carrying out health survaillance, etc.
- Machinery certificationD.Lgs. 17/2012, legal appraisals
Training Courses and Certification
Certified training courses
Quotalavoro collaborates with Confindustria Imperia and with Alpiwork, as Professional
Association of Alpine Guides, providing certified training courses for prevention of health and
safety risks in the workplace
Quotalavoro firmly believes that the success of a company is the result of the skills of its
employees acquired through their experience and training. The training courses are inclusive
of support material, learning tests, questionnaire evaluation-training actions, certification of
successful training with relative registered attendance and certification.
Training funded for the prevention of health and safety risks in the workplace.
Training can be financed through specific bursaries or through the use of inter-professional
- Coaching: personalized training and assistance for the implementation of the acquiredknowledge, aimed at the development of an employee, for his preparation to fill a newrole or to improve the management of the role already covered.
- Tutoring: design consultancy and simultaneous training and support for the start-upand / or consolidation of new businesses.
- Teaching: transfer of cultural, technical and behavioral knowledge.
- Guide to self-training: training activities, aimed at enhancing elements of developmentor innovation or to bring out critical elements of organizational and / or procedural issues and suggestions for appropriate actions to remove them.